The Rudolph Fire Department Inc is located in Central Wisconsin, and has five stations located throughout our 226 mile coverage area in both Wood County & Portage County. Station 1 (Our Headquarters) is located in the Village of Rudolph, 7 miles North of Wisconsin Rapids, or 11 miles West of Stevens Point. Our coverage area includes the Village of Rudolph, Town of Rudolph, Village of Junction City, Town of Carson, Town of Eau Pleine, Town of Linwood and part of the Town of Sigel. The Rudolph Volunteer Fire Department Inc was incorporated in 1947. When the department started we had 23 members, 1 truck and very little income. Due to our low income members were charged a fee to be apart of the Fire Department and attend meetings. The fees assisted in paying the day to day expenses so our trucks would not freeze. Today we have grown to 90 members and 25 Fire and Rescue vehicles!
First Fire Station in Rudolph - Current location of the American Legion Hall
Rudolph Fire Department Trucks (Aprox 1952)